Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank you Barney!


Maybe this is a bad sign that Anna is watching too much Barney.

But thanks to that purple dinosaur, all I have to do to get a great big hug and kiss from Anna is start singing, "I love you, you love me..."

And she runs right over and grabs my hand to swing back and forth and them gives me a great big hug with a smooch (sound effects included).

Anna is sometimes stingy with her hugs and kisses, but when she gives them out, they're the best. I love it. And for some reason, this song brings them out of her.

So thanks Barney! Even if she doesn't learn to turn the water off while brushing her teeth, at least she learned the actions to your theme song, and that's by far the best thing you have going for you.

2 comments:

Stina said...

So cute! There's nothing like the manipulation of children through media! :) Just kidding.

Darcie said...

Oh, hugs and kisses from our little girls are the best! I'm glad Barney helped you to get more.

I just got this awesome new color of nail polish, and I LOVED it, until I noticed my toes were the exact same color as Caroline's Barney doll. Now I'm not so fond.