Thursday, June 12, 2008

A picture to keep you company while we're away

1996
Dave and Dave in Las Vegas.
Dave's souvenier for me.
With a bod like that, I knew it was true love.
Best find of the move. Ever.

8 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

That is hilarious!

Eddy and Wife said...

Sweet picture! Good luck packing all up and leaving in the morn! We'll miss you like crazy and need to start planning a trip back east before long!

Natalie said...

ha ha!!! I love it! My friends and I did the same thing in Vegas back in the day. I'm sad we didn't all get together before you left!

Stacie said...

Hey I love you and miss you already. I can't wait to hear about the trek across country. This pic is so Dave and Dave from high school!

d feist said...

Classic! I haven't checked the blog out for awhile, I can't stop laughing!! What a surprise! We told our parents we were going camping, somehow we ended up in Vegas staying at the Gold Coast. Best camping trip ever! We miss you guys.

P.S. Dave, you still have my bronzer

kara jayne said...

That is SO CLASSIC!! One of the few joys of packing up...finding buried treasure!

Darcie said...

Dave is HOT... smokin' in fact!

kecia said...

oh my word! I TOTALLY forgot about this picture! I had one too-it is probably still at my moms house in a box! How funny! Classic high school memory