Anna is really missing both of her grandma's so she wanted to show them a few of her favorite things about our new house:
She LOVES the swingset! She would stay in that swing all day if I let her. And she lets out the cutest, heartiest giggle when she's swinging. It's definitely my favorite sound in the world.
Before we moved, I bought Anna a baby stroller to give her when we arrived to our new house. She loves changing her baby's diaper, putting her on the stroller, and then putting on the baby's "hat" (which is really a towel), then she just pushes the stroller from room to room and keeps saying "babee" "babee". If only she liked being IN the stroller this much, I could actually go for a walk!
So, that's going to do it for today. I know there's much more to say, but I can't do it all right now, so it will come in a little at a time.
8 comments:
It'll feel like home in no time. You guys are going to love it and pretty soon you're going to be sad to leave it. We wish we could come see you. We've been discussing how we could make it happen and it's not looking too promising. Good luck with starting residency.
I'm so glad to see your blog. Anna looks like she has grown already! We miss all of you so much but know you will love your new experiences. Keep up with the pictures so I can keep watching Anna! We love you guys!
Yay! I was missing your bloggy wonderfulness. Anna Banana is too darn cute!
Congrats on completing everything you've done so far - that must feel SO good! I loved coming to your blog and seeing your post. I can't wait to hear about everything!
Can't wait to hear more about your new local and all the fun adventures you're having. Missed you at the reunion, it was just like high school. Get some pics of the house and your hood on the blog before long! Miss you!
Welcome to East Coast living! We're glad you're out in our neck of the woods (sort of - wish we were closer... maybe I can do a visitorship at Wake Forest's law school).
I am glad everything is working out for you guys! Can't wait to read your updates.
p.s. love the picture of the boys!;)
I am glad everything is working out for you guys! Can't wait to read your updates.
p.s. love the picture of the boys!;)
Post a Comment