
Anna is saying goodbye to Matthew. They are only 3 weeks apart!

James and Anna

Brigham and Anna

I didn't get a picture with Brooks, but here are 3 of the boys anticipating the egg hunt on Easter. Holidays just won't be the same with out them! We love you and miss you!!!
And on a side note, I changed my blog for now because the old one started to seem too '80s to me. I love Tiffany and MC Hammer and all, but I need to move on. Rad! On some browsers it looked neon. So it was time for a change.
3 comments:
Love the new look!
Ash, your post made me happy and sad. We'll miss them so much! I was glad to see a new post--I check your blog about 100 times a day, and I get anxious if a week or so passes without something new. Thanks for commenting on my blog--I need to know someone out there is reading it!
Ashley: Thanks for being such a loving daughter and sister to your four brothers. You are always so supportive of everyone and their families. The little boys loved your good-bye presents the best. They were all so excited the night before they left. We are all adjusting to their move but look forward to the many visits ahead. Thanks for the pictures also. Love, Mom
Post a Comment