In the living room.
We had s'mores ice cream (so yummy!) in our tent and then told funny spooky stories that we made up by flashlight. There was one about a little pink mouse who snuck into our tent to eat s'mores. Then there was one about a lonely marshmallow who made friends with Choco the chocolate bar and Grammy the graham cracker in the forest.
It was just one of those fun mom moments for me. She was loving it and being so sweet and fun. Which isn't her usual bedtime mood believe it or not. :)
I loved her little requests, "I need some cozy socks!" "I need someone to keep me company. Can Suzy (her favorite doll from a friend that moved) come to our campout" Then when she was all snug in her sleeping bag, "Mom, I need something to keep close to my heart. Like some food." "uhhh..no I don't think so" "OK, like Baby Emma and my udder (other) baby" She gave me the best big hugs and went to sleep. Love that little girl.
To be honest, I didn't think she would last in the tent, but she fell asleep and is snoozing away like a real camper.
Just want to remember this night and my sweet little 4 year old girl. ♥
2 comments:
How sweet and cute you are to share these tender moments with us! This is one of the times that Anna will remember forever. If she doesn't, you will! Thanks for the pictures and updates. We love you so much! ♥ Mom
Awesome ANNA!! Way to camp the right way, no rain, dirt or mosquito bites!
Post a Comment