Zack pushing Anna around in the cozy coupe thinking he's so big.
and Anna loving it. (most of the time) It's all fun and games until Anna decides to start pushing herself and poor Zack gets dragged along the back. It doesn't seem to phase him though.
Listening to Taylor Swift. Still Anna's fav. I asked her if she wanted to go to the concert this summer and she said, "No, I already did that before." I guess once was enough in her book.
and dancing to Taylor Swift. And fairy songs. and Disney princess songs. It's pretty magical at our house these days. If only we could get the animals to come in and help clean and do the laundry. It would be great if they could make me a new dress too.
Enjoying warmer warmer weather. Zack loves holding on to anything that is like a stick. Even if it's a princess wand.
And Anna still loves the swing.
And bubbles.
So why not do them both at the same time?
And my very favorite, lately we've been doing lots of snuggling. Because who doesn't love snuggling with their kids? I need to get it in while I still can!
And of course we've had meltdowns, and time outs, and some not so great days too. But no need to document those for posterity now. Although they probably would make some good stories. For the most part, lately, we're doing pretty good. And I like it.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the update and pictures Ashley. I check your blog every day even though I realize you are too busy to update every day. I love seeing the kids and their cute facial expressions. Just a few more years until we can see them more often. We love and miss all of you!
Post a Comment