We started out her birthday singing to her with her special breakfast "cake" of orange rolls. Grandma G came to town especially for her big day and we're always glad to have her around.
Each girl got a new fairy name and Anna had to be Silver Mist, her favorite fairy from the Tinkerbell movie. Then we did a fairy treasure hunt to gather all the pieces of their fairy costumes.

And no fairy is complete without some pixie dust! I sprinkled some "pixie dust" on each of their heads so we could fly.
And no fairy is complete without some pixie dust! I sprinkled some "pixie dust" on each of their heads so we could fly.
We played Anna's favorite game from preschool - "Dance any way you want to, stop when I say FREEZE!" and flew and danced around the room to Anna's favorite songs. We had some technical difficulties with the music since we are our probably behind a decade with our digital music players, but it all worked out. :) We also played musical leaves.
(Anna, Sierra, Evie, Shea, Ella, Madeline, and Ansley)
Then they decorated there own "flower" (cupcake) and we sang Happy Birthday to the birthday girl.
She gets so excited but then also embarrassed when everyone is singing to her, so she looks like this:
so cute.
She gets so excited but then also embarrassed when everyone is singing to her, so she looks like this:
I was on a mission to bring back "Heavy, heavy hangover" so they learned how to play and I think it was a hit. Anna wished everyone really BIG things. Like a really BIG unicorn, or BIG boat, or BIG castle.
1 comment:
Loved your post Ashley! I enjoyed reliving all the activities with Anna and watching her excitement. Such fun memories for a special girl!
Post a Comment