Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 months

It's already been 2 months since our cute little Zack was born!
25 inches long - 75th%
11.78 pounds - 50th%
It has gone by too fast and I just can't seem to get enough of this sweet little guy. He is a happy boy and usually greets me with a big smile, even if it's 3am. However, he does cry of course, but that little newborn cry is gone. He can really belt it out if he needs to. He tries to talk and give me the cutest little coos. He's got "ooooooooooooh" and "uhhhhhhhhhhh" down pat.
He's a pretty good baby most of the time. He prefers to be cuddled and held and oh how I wish I could just do that all day. But of course I can't so he likes his swing and the baby bjorn okay too.

Zack is a good eater and it's sweet how he likes to hold on to my hand or my shirt while he's nursing. You can tell in his eyes how much he adores his big sister. Even though she's noisy and in his face most of the day. He is loved, loved, loved!

5 comments:

gaylynne said...

The time has flown by...I can't believe he is two months old already. Such a cutie and such a good baby. Thanks for the picture updates. He has the cutest little smile and tries to respond even when we were there to visit! Love your family so much! Give Anna a big hug for us!

Amy and Wes said...

He is too cute. I actually see Anna a little in him. We can hardly wait to meet him.
We also like the Princess atire. Wes wants to remind you that Lindsay still owes him $100.

Stina said...

He is so smily! It is hard to believe he is already 2 months old. He is the cutest!

Darcie said...

What?! Two months already?!?! I've been so anxious for our little newborn to arrive, but these pictures are reminding me that we only get a "newborn" for a couple weeks. Darn it. He really is a cute little guy.

morgan and ashley boyack said...

So fun to read up on your family. The pictures of Anna crack me up. She is wonderful! Your little Zac seems to have a gentleness and calm energy...Well as much as a baby can have! I too cannot believe it has already been two months!!