Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a BOY!

This is a little late in coming, but...we are having a BOY! The little guy is due in March and we are very excited for his arrival! It still seems unreal to me. When I see that little body on the ultrasound screen I still can't quite believe that that sweet little body is growing inside of me. I am so anxious to meet him and have him join our family. And I can't wait for Anna to be a big sister...even though there will probably be some struggles there too. She is so sweet and protective over her own little "babies" and even me, I can't wait to see how she is with her baby brother.

When we saw his feet on screen, he was tapping his little toes. Very cute.

6 comments:

Stina said...

He looks perfect! I'm so excited for you to have a little boy. Anna is going to be the best big sister!

Katy said...

So fun! Boys are a whole new world. I am so excited for you.

marcie b said...

HOORAY!!! three cheers for little boys. they will be born so close to eachother (time, obviously not distance) and they could be buddies if we ever happen to see eachother again...i miss you. i hope you are happy, healthy, feeling well and having a wonderful fall, our very favorite season. i ran into amy rossi the other day and she said they had a great time on the trip out to see you and that your house is picture perfect. maybe someday i can come visit. give me a holler next time you are in town. we will go to lunch and it will be the most fun.

xoxo!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

We could not be happier for the three of you. I predict Anna loving her little brother so much. She will be the hovering little mother who becomes your best helper!

Meesh said...

That is so wonderful. My brother Scott is having a boy in March too! So fun. I hope you are feeling well and that Anna is so excited. She will love him.

Meesh said...

That is so wonderful. My brother Scott is having a boy in March too! So fun. I hope you are feeling well and that Anna is so excited. She will love him.