I am so jealous!!! We had a nest in our tree outside our master bedroom...The bad wind storm a couple days ago destroyed the nest...So send pictures of the babies when they arrive!!
We have one on our patio as well! But a stupid blue bird kept scaring the mom away, so she abondoned her nest. We're so sad! I was excited to see little baby birds peeping out. Keep us posted on that!
4 comments:
Oh so fun!!!! Can't wait for more updates on this!
I am so jealous!!! We had a nest in our tree outside our master bedroom...The bad wind storm a couple days ago destroyed the nest...So send pictures of the babies when they arrive!!
Those are so beautiful! What a nice blue color.
We have one on our patio as well! But a stupid blue bird kept scaring the mom away, so she abondoned her nest. We're so sad! I was excited to see little baby birds peeping out. Keep us posted on that!
Post a Comment