Thursday, September 18, 2008

Parkles and Bows

Just a few of Anna's latest obsessions.

parkles!

Anna managed to find my nail polish. Luckily she couldn't open it. She was excited about the parkles (sparkles), and so she let me paint her toes and a few fingers.

now she wants to do this every day.

PLUS, we played with glitter a few weeks ago when we were making some cards.

now she wants to do this every day.

She loves "parkles!"


Bows

Each night before bed and every morning when Anna wakes up, she always wants to make sure the George and her bear Bobby have their bows in. To keep their hair out of their eyes of course. Sometimes she likes the ones they have in their fur better than hers, so she trades.

"Dorge, bow!" "Bobba, bow!"

She is such a girl! (and I love it!)

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I love her cute nails. I am slightly obsessed with your the cuteness of your child!!!

Darcie said...

Bows make everything prettier, even monkeys and bears. Too bad Caroline hasn't figured that out yet!

Stina said...

I love her little toesies! And I think it is so funny that she sometimes trades her bows with the animals.

mary kelly said...

I love that girl! she is the "parkles" of my life. What a cutie!

Heidi said...

Ash,
I love the Parkles! She is so darn cute! How fun is it to live back east? Ar you guys having the time of your loves? I am so jealous, I love it back there, especially this time of year. Your pictures are cute, I am so thankful for blogger so I can check up on all my friends-somehow I gotta thank these people!
Well we changed our blog to tomandheidi,blogspot.com so visit us there. Talk to you soon, Take care.
Heidi

kara jayne said...

oh yes, Nora and Anna are related!!

laurel said...

That's the cutest foot!