Friday, May 9, 2008

this little piggy

Anna finally sat still long enough for me to manage to get her first set of piggy-tails in on Tuesday night! I think she looks so cute and like such a big girl! Getting her to sit still for a picture though was another matter.

It didn't last long. This cute little piggy went to the park that night to enjoy the sunny weather and poured sand all over her head. Too bad I don't have a picture of that. It was pretty funny.

And this little piggy ran wee-wee-wee all the home to the tub. No more piggies. Lots of sand. One fun night.

1 comment:

Stina said...

Wow! She has grown so much! Even in comparison to the picture you had of her a month ago in the Charm-ing post, she looks so much older! I'm so glad you have this blog so we can all keep up to date even after you move.