Friday, December 7, 2007

I.O.U.

To: Blog

I, Ashley Kelly, owe you:
  • 1 massive post about our trip
  • 1 fun post about Anna's 1st Birthday Bash
  • and 1 post about Dave's crazy interview schedule

This IOU is to be redeemed when I get to it, after a few other things, but before I forget the details.

To: Fellow Bloggers

I, Ashley Kelly, owe you lots of catching up on your blogs. I can't wait to read about how your holidays are going. And if I don't get to it before, Merry Christmas everyone!

No Cash Value. Not to be redeemed with any other offer. No expiration. Offer is non-transferable.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

I very much understand this feeling! When we got back from vacation, I secretly dreaded the blog updating. I'm always so glad when I'm done though. They'll be such great records to have. Thanks for introducing me to blog.

Stina said...

I can't wait for your three upcoming posts! But I know you have many other things to attend to before blogging. Merry Christmas!

d feist said...

We heard you were having a lonely month. Hope to see you and the gang after the holidays.